Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pom Pom Addict




POM POM ADDICT


 
My new favorite toy for making Pom Poms. I looked on pinterest on how to make pom poms. Someone posted cutting circles out of cardboard and wrapping the yarn around the cardboard. I tried it and it SUCKED! I was browsing overstock.com and saw these nifty items below! LIFE SAVER! You can purchase these at most craft stores. I found mine at MICHEAL'S.

.





I used a four pack of bottled juice from Harmon's. Emptied and washed the bottles. Sticks I found at Ikea. Made the pom poms and glued them on the stick.

Wrapped yarn around my candles.




I was on a yarn kick this season. 

I used yarn to wrap my gifts instead ribbon. While shopping around I saw the cutest letter ornaments at Anthropologie. They were a bit pricey. I went home and played around and discovered doubling some pipe cleaner as the base of my letter and wrapping the yarn around the cleaner made for some cute letters.




No comments: