Sunday, March 17, 2013





Basket full of Goodies



 Fancy Smancy Egg Deco

Every year I check out the Easter selection of decorations, and never find anything I like. I decided to make these nifty eggs for my silver vase. 

Supplies
Styrofoam eggs 
feathers
glue gun
sequins 
straight pins

I found all these items at Micheals.




Sparkle Eggs

 A little time consuming, but they look awesome. I decorated the small styrofoam eggs with this project. My attention span would not tolerate using the big eggs. I start pinning on the bottom and work up. This uses a lot of pins and sequins.  Coaxed my girls into helping me.



Feather Eggs

I found a packet of colored feathers and used a glue gun to hold the feathers on the egg. I started on the bottom of the styrofoam egg and worked up. I placed the glue on the bottom base of the feather and placed it on the egg.




No comments: